Gurgaon, DL, IN
Auto req ID: 7661
Title: Analyst Finance
Job Function: Finance
Location: NEW DELHI
Company: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part-Time: Full Time
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our International Markets are focused on creating an inclusive and expanding rider community that appeals to new and existing riders. We strive to deliver an H-D experience with an unequivocal customer focus.
From the UK to Singapore and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. Our efforts are concentrated on the highest priority markets, primarily North America, Europe and parts of Asia Pacific. We have concentrated our resources in-market for maximum impact in line with our future strategy. Our regional offices and in-market teams have the freedom within a clearly defined framework to make decisions to drive their business. In-market teams are agile and equipped to understand consumer needs, provide focused attention to dealers, and respond more quickly to local market conditions.
This position provides financial guidance, direction, and analytical support for appropriate functional areas and all corresponding departments within Harley-Davidson. It will coordinate the development of revenue, cost of sales, expense, capital and headcount budgets and forecasts for assigned area. This position provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments including, but not limited to, monthly performance reports, financial analysis, revenue, margin and expense variance review, and recommendations for corrective actions when needed. It participates in special projects as required.
- Provides business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the supported business. Assists directors and managers with the financial management of their departmental expenses.
- Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
- Provides monthly financial support to the business: Record month end journal entries/accruals; Assure all expenses are recorded in the month incurred; Distribute departmental performance reports; and Analyze spending variances.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is Required. A CPA or equivalent is desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling;
- Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective.
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- SAP experience a plus.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, employee discounts on motorcycles & related products, general merchandise, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson (here).
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel Required: 0 – 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)