All that you need to know about Bharti FinPRO
Bharti Group presents Bharti FinPRO, an inter B-School ‘Strategy and Finance’ challenge to give students an opportunity to stretch their imagination, strategize like a CXO and set direction for high impact marquee transactions, fundraising, investments and diverse financial situations.
The objective of Bharti FinPRO is to give a real life perspective on how the Group Strategy, Finance, Treasury and M&A Functions operate in a large conglomerate having an entrepreneurial, fast paced and solution driven work environment.
This competition offers you an opportunity to work on challenges faced by businesses, provide unique solutions to the case at hand and to interact with the eminent leaders of Bharti Group. The program is supported through strong mentorship from the Senior Management and Human Resources team, throughout the competition journey.
For details on Bharti Group please visit our website, www.bharti.com
Bharti Group invites young and bright minds pursuing a full-time PGP program or equivalent MBA from the list of participating campuses mentioned below:
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Bangalore
- IIM Calcutta
The competition is open to all first and second-year students, irrespective of the specializations they are pursuing. The competition doesn’t invite entries from all other students currently undergoing Part-Time Program, Distance Learning Program, and the Executive MBA Program from the above list of B- schools.
Team Formation Guidelines:
- Students can register in teams of two or three.
- The participants can be from any specialization.
- They should be full-time students from the campus.
- Cross-specialization teams can participate.
- Cross-year teams are allowed.
- One participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute.
- Any deviation from the above-mentioned guidelines or eligibility criteria will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
- Only the registered teams can access the case study.
- The participating teams are expected to upload the proposed solution to the given problem statement in the form of a PowerPoint presentation (Maximum 5 slides, excluding the introduction and thank you slide).
- The teams are free to attach any supporting material data and/or video files to support the ideas being presented.
- The upload file size has been restricted to 20 MB.
- Submission Naming Convention: TeamName_CampusName.
- Teams need to upload this presentation file latest by 10th January’21, 11:59 PM on the Dare to Compete competition page itself.
- The Shortlisted Finalists will get a chance to present their solutions to Bharti Group’s Senior Leadership Team.
- Further details of the grand finale will be disclosed closer to the grand finale date.
Prizes and Rewards:
The winning entries in the Grand Finale will be given following prizes:
- The winning team will get INR 1,00,000 and PPI Opportunity.
- The Runner up team will get INR 50,000.
- All the Finalists would receive Certificates of Appreciation.
- Mentorship by Group Leaders.
To apply for this job please visit dare2compete.com.