All that you need to know about Consulting Czars
Consulate- The Strategy and Consulting Club of IIM Trichy presents the fifth edition of Consulting Czars, the annual quiz and case presentation challenge. This time, it promises to be bigger and better and the stakes are much higher. Consulting Czars challenges the participants through a grueling round of quiz, testing them in areas of current business affairs, management strategy, and general knowledge. For those with a keen analytical mind, this is a chance to showcase your skills by coming up with solutions for a real-world problem. So, brace yourself, wake the Strategist in you and get ready to test your Consulting Quotient!
Event Format and Timelines:
The event is divided into 3 phases:
- The first round is an online quiz round where teams of 2-3 members can participate.
- Please follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram to get more updates on the round.
- A caselet will be sent to the qualifying teams.
- Teams will be required to submit a presentation of maximum 10 slides (excluding appendix and team introduction) on their approach to addressing the issues and concerns outlined in the caselet.
- Participants would be evaluated on the following parameters – the novelty of the idea, feasibility, understanding the issues involved, and expansiveness of analysis.
- Teams would be given sufficient time to decode the case problem and suggest solutions.
- Teams shortlisted for this round will be required to work on their presentations.
- The teams will then present their case solution in front of an esteemed panel of judges for the Grand Finale, to be held online.
- Each team should have 2-3 members and all the members should be from the same college.
- A student can be a member of only one team.
- Plagiarism, in any form, will not be tolerated and such entries will be immediately disqualified.
- Details of Round 2 will be provided to the shortlisted teams ONLY.
- For Round 2, please duly cite sources wherever necessary.
- Submissions made after the set deadline are liable to be rejected by the organizers.
- The decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
Social Media Handles:
- Consulate LinkedIn Page: /in/consulate-iim-trichy
- Consulate Instagram Page: @consulateiimt
- Dhruva Facebook Page: @DhruvaIIMT
Please direct your queries to email@example.com