- Handles customer requests/issues/questions in a professional manner and strives to deliver a first time resolution service.
- Meets defined KPIs including NPS and sales.
- Processes transactional activities in line with Vodafone standards, policies and processes.
- Provides accurate and timely information by fully investigating all customer enquiries, using all available equipment and applications to ensure that incidents and problems are resolved efficiently and within SLAs.
- Exchanges information effectively, to direct customer requests/issues/questions/complaints to the relevant teams for action (e.g. to activate services, solve claims and complaints, apply discounts).
- Uses time proactively and efficiently to deliver on service targets.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to develop and improve customer experience in respect of call trends / drivers.
- Good understanding of Vodafone products, services, systems, policies and processes in order to effectively deal with a variety of questions and customer transactions.