Skill required: HR Operations – Performance Administration
Designation: Management Level – New Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
About Accenture Operations
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Human Resources vertical and will help us in the function that deals with people and people related areas such as recruiting, learning, training, onboarding, compensation and benefits, performance management, organization development and culture.
You will be working as a part of HR Operations team which is responsible for providing backend HR services to business operations. HR operations and operational HR services, include administrative services, job analysis, and employee relationship management.
The Performance Administration team focuses on providing end to end support for performance administration annual cycle and handling performance feedback and assessment. The team is responsible for back-office activities (administrative activities) regarding performance cycle and goal setting. The role may require for you to have knowledge on performance cycles with working knowledge on workforce data administration and reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Compensation Administration Process
- HR Operations
- Performance Administration
- Build strong
- ongoing relationships with customers
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Reporting and Analytics
- Workforce Analytics
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.