Young Empowerment Foundation
Job location :- Work From Home
Job Role :- Human Resources Intern
experience :- 0 – 1year
Interview process (number of rounds) :- 2 rounds
Job Description :-
We’re looking for HR interns (Recruiting and Operations) to perform and support the various HR department’s daily activities.
Role amd Responsibilities :-
1) Updating Organization database by inputting new intern’s contact information and other details.
2) Screening potential intern’s resume and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fulfill YEF Internship vacancies.
3) Organising interviews with shortlisted candidates.
4) Posting Internship advertisements in various job portals, Linkdin and other social media platforms.
5) Assisting in the planning of YEF events.
6) Preparing and sending offer Letters to selected candidates.
7) coordinating in new hire coordination.
8) Updating data on Excel sheets.
9) Taking part in various other HR department such as Induction and Training, performance evaluation.
10) Responding to Intern’s queries and
11) Operational HR has to assign tasks, guide and assist the interns throughout their journey.
1) communication skills, people skill, leadership skill, basic M S office, Google docs/sheets, and organization skill.
2) self motivated candidates interested in Kick starting the career in HR.
3) Any stream, BBA/MBA (HR) preferred most.