NOTICE FOR ENGAGEMENT OF INDUSTRIAL TRAINEES AT HSBC – GLOBAL FINANCE OPERATIONS TEAMS
Global Finance Operations (GFO) is part of HSBC’s Global Finance team. The Finance Operations function was set up with a vision to be an efficient, innovative, globally integrated team which is the back bone of Global Finance. With a global footprint of 4000+ skilled and qualified finance professionals, GFO has a prominent presence in India – Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Chennai and Bangalore); Poland; UK; Hong Kong; the US; and China. Global Finance Operations supports HSBC’s Global Finance function achieve its vision of “Being the best Finance function in our industry; exponentially better in everything we do.” by providing support in the areas of Financial & Regulatory Reporting, Management and Business Reporting, , Asset Liability and Capital Management and IFRS9, Operational Accounting, Strategic Planning and Stress Testing, Finance Systems, Data Operations and Cost Management and Reporting including IFRS16.
Cost Management and Reporting teams are based in Gurgaon, Chennai and Hyderabad. The The teams support leads in the Finance Operations’ Centres and in-country finance partners with:
– period-end accounting and/or reporting of costs including inter-company and fixed assets including IFRS16
– insightful analysis of direct and indirect costs of HOST functions and Service Companies
– providing transparency of charges to improve control over costs
– trend analysis of costs vs estimates and forecasts
– support ad-hoc reporting and query resolution
Applications are invited from eligible candidates interested to undergo CA Industrial Training at any of the above mentioned teams of HSBC’s Host Finance team based in Chennai
The training provided would help candidates acquire relevant knowledge and experience required for the all the month close activities that lead up to the preparation of the financial statements for HSBC as per IFRS based reporting.
No. of Trainees required: As per demand
- Candidates should have passed the IPCC /Intermediate examination
- Candidates to have minimum 9 (Nine) months and maximum 12(Twelve) months of Articleship left during the last year of prescribed period of practical training as on the date of commencement of training.
- B. Com or BBA graduation with preferred 60% throughout academics.
- Willingness to work in multiple shifts
- Candidates should have understanding of Indian accounting standard (Ind AS)
- Candidates should have good communication skill
Duration of Industrial Training: Minimum 9 months and maximum 12 months
Stipend: As per HSBC Policy
Applications may be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with CV with “Industrial Trainee” mentioned in the subject line.