Role: Innovation Associate
The role envisioned is as follows:
Expected – INR 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs
Time Commitment – Full Time
Industry: Venture Capital, Incubation
Job Function: Startups, Early Stage Investing, Venture Captial, Finance
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identify investable startups for the Investor Connect Program from across the country.
- Assist selected startups to prepare to pitch before the 25/7 Investor Network and Investment Partners.
- On board Angel Investors the 25/7 Investor Network.
- On boarding domestic and international Investment Partners.
- Assist in the due-diligence, running the deal with network of investors and documentation closure.
- Lead our flagship bi annual Investor Conclave event.
- Work with portfolio companies to help them in their growth journey and report to investors
- Co-ordinate with the Atal Innovation Mission team at NITI Aayog.
- Help AIC NMIMS Incubation Centre host other events to engage members of the 25/7 Investor network and other external investors
- Report to the CEO regularly and complete all the assigned tasks and deliverables on time.
Who can apply?
- Can start from 1st January, 2021 onwards.
- Have a relevant undergraduate and/or graduate degree with relevant skills and interest.
- Passionate about startups and early stage startup Investment.
- Experience of 0-1 years of relevant experience
About AIC NMIMS:
AIC NMIMS Incubation Centre is launched by NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) in collaboration with the NITI Aayog, Government of India under the Atal Innovation Mission. It is sector agnostic Incubator established to provide budding entrepreneurs the ecosystem to create successful and sustainable businesses. For more details, visit our website: https://aic.nmims.edu/
Location: Atal Incubation Centre, 2nd Floor, NMIMS Building, Vile Parle (West) Mumbai.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.