K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
K. C. MET invites applications for MAITS 2020. MAITS is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a Diploma course at a recognized Government Polytechnic in India.
- Rs. 10,000/- P.A. to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years
- Students of 1st-year Diploma & direct admission to 2nd-year in government polytechnics
- Students who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th/12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognized Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses
- Students who have secured more than 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
Preference will be given to:
- Girl students,
- Children from lower-income group families,
- Differently-abled children, and
- Children of armed forces personnel
For more details on Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2020, visit the website.
To apply for this job please visit dare2compete.com.