Product overview / Project overview (filled by Hiring Manager for FTE openings only)
OFSS BPO is looking for candidates with 0 and up to 3 years of work experience to work on back-office processes for the Correspondent Mortgage Division of its US Residential Mortgage clients. Candidates with US Residential Mortgage / Financial Services experience will be preferred. Candidates with Financial Services experience working in Domestic BPO can also apply.
Preferably a Commerce Graduate B. Com (H) and (P); BBA, BCA, Economics Graduates can also apply.
Engineering Graduates & candidates from IT background not eligible.
Soft / Behavioral Skills :
– Good Communication skills / Comprehension skills
– Good Listening skills
– Eagerness to Learn and Improve
– Open to work in Night shifts / Indian Holidays
– Team Player
Total Experience : Min: Yrs. 0 Max: Yrs. 3 Yrs
Primary ( Essential ) Technical / Functional / Managerial Skills :
– Proficiency in MS Office, IT support applications and other BPO related applications
– Good Typing skills with high Accuracy levels (25-30 words per minute, Accuracy of 85-90%)
– Good Analytical Skills / Problem Solving skills
– Good Decision-making skills
Flexible with shift timings
– Minimum 6 months of work experience on a Mortgage / Financial Services project
– Should be willing to work in night/rotational shifts
– Should be wiling to work on Indian Holidays
– No Leave requirement over next 3 months
– Not pursuing any Course / Degree / Diploma that may keep the candidate away from work or cause shift issues
Responsibilities / Job tasks :1. Data Entry of around 100-150 fields on client Loan Origination Platform/system. Associate will have to pull up various loan documents from clients imaging system to find required information to be entered
2. Indexing of Loan Documents of the borrower per Standard Operating Procedures
3. Review all loan documents & match/complete the information on client funding system that is used to register & fund all loans
4. Figure out discrepancies in the information entered on the system against the loan documents
5. Add suspense condition in case any documents are missing or incomplete
6. Run Compliance Ease test on the loan to assess risks & the auditor regulatory exposure. Compliance Ease determines if the loan meets the requirement of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, FHLB, secondary market investors & regulators etc.
7. Add suspense condition incase loan doesnt pass the test
8. Run RESPA test for 0% tolerance fees (Origination & transfer taxes fees) & 10% tolerance fees (Title fees, Appraisal, credit report etc)
9. Maintain Daily Production sheet