Kfin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and diligent Intern with exceptional organizational, writing and communication skills to work alongside our Project Management Team on Domestic & International development projects.
Assist in managing and supervising administrative & technical aspects of assigned projects from project award to completion. The candidate, under the guidance and supervision of Project Manager, will support in activities aimed to comply with the contractual requirements set out in clients’, consultants’ and subcontractors’ contracts and completion of projects in the defined timeline, facilitate budgetary and financial control of assigned projects, support managing expectations of all parties involved in the PM chain. Specific duties include but not be limited to:
• Take full and direct responsibility to support to manage all aspects of assigned projects from initial stages of contract award and negotiation through to completion;
• Ensure quality and timely submission of all project deliverables and documentation as assigned by the PM
• Proactively communicate with relevant stakeholders for each assigned project as directed by the PM;
• Provide assistance to ensure projects run on time and budget;
• Maintain and regularly update Project folder in PM Tool for each assigned project;
• Note minutes of the meeting and follow up for key deliverables with respective stakeholders
• Provide active role and use critical judgment in the development of all project deliverables;
• Provide any other project management related task upon request from management.
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment under deadline pressures
• Self-motivated and able to work remotely
• High computer literacy (MS Office)
• Ability to manage own workload independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Detail oriented and proactive
• Having great team spirit