Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Work Locations: Delhi/NCR,Uttrakhand, Haryana,Uttar Pradesh
· Managing relationship with Axis Branch Sellers and thereby meeting target through Bank’s FOS
· Responsible for managing the leads generated from Branch and thereby convert into quality business.
· Must adhere to the process set and timely coordinate with Cluster Manager and Operations HUB. Ensuring minimal customer complain.
· Shall adhere to agree TATs on first customer contact and follow-ups from the date of the lead being registered.
· Ensuring 15month persistency on track and thereby ensure a robust follow up mechanism with the customers.
· Coordinating with Cluster Training manager to ensure bank staff regularly on concepts in life insurance and new product introductions.
· Shall be responsible for making active the branch banking sellers and thereby achieving the activation target
· Ensuring LMS usage as Tracking Mechanism on line and follow up Calls.
Measures of Success
Adj MFYP Collected (Rs.) – Plan v/s Actual- as per target assigned
Selling minimum of 2 policies with case size of 15k
Plan Vs Actual – as per target assigned
Percentage of E sales:-
50% of NOP (Excluding BDE Sales) to be on Esales platform
BDE Seller Activation (%) – Plan v/s Actuals
FDO Seller Activation (%) – Plan v/s Actuals
Plan vs Achievement
Key competencies/skills required
Excellent Relationship Skill, Managing Various level of Bank Management , Adherence to Process
Desired qualification and experience:-
· Graduate in Any Discipline from a UGC / AICTE approved College and University.
· 6m to 4 years of experience in sales, experience in Insurance will be preferred.
· Experience in the fields of Life insurance sales management, Retail bank distribution, and Channel Management and/or DSA relationship.
Must Have: Conveyance(Two wheeler/Four wheeler)
Age Caping:Upto 33 years