The Chairperson, Ph.D. Porgamme, IIMA is looking for a full time Research Assistant (Temporary) to support the PhD
The job description is given below:
• Coordinating with the Computer Centre and PhD office in revamping the PhD Website
• Collating the data required for the PhD website and updating the same
• Updating and maintaining the Alumni data base
• Coordination in ERP related work
• Coordinating PhD Admission related work
• Assisting the Chairperson, PhD Programme for programme related tasks
Required qualifications & Skill
• Applicants must have a Post Graduate degree (preferably) in any discipline or Engineering Graduate
• Should have basic knowledge of MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. –
• Should have basic knowledge on open source tools & Techs for managing web contents of PhD website
• Shall be able to construct email contact database and handle bulk/mass emailing & communication tools like
MailChimp, sendinblue etc
• Should be able to work in ERP environment
• Applicants must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work
in a team environment and should be flexible to work as per the program requirements.
The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended depending on performance at
the discretion of the Chairperson, PhD Programme. A Research Assistant will be expected to work a minimum of 40
hours per week.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application and deadline
Candidates meeting the above criteria may please send their application latest by December 30, 2020 to Ms. J S
Vijayapiriya firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF): 1) a cover letter
stating educational and relevant work experience, 2) a detailed CV, and 3) two reference letters.
The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at PhD Programme Office.”
Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/Skype, or in-person interview.
We will only contact candidates shortlisted for interview. We will not send out letters of rejection to other applicants.
Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.